Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forensic Downloads
· Forensics Feedback
· Forums
· Members List
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Training Reviews
· Web Links
· Your Account

Our Membership

Latest: bludhound
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 29409

Computer Forensics
This is a free and open peer to peer medium for digital and computer forensics professionals and students. Please help us maintain it by contributing and perhaps linking to us from your own website.

Recent Posts

Can anyone suggest me a topic under printers forensics
 Unallocated clustered as court evidence
 Encryption
 I know how to recover ost file 2016
 IE11 and Keywords

Computer Forensics World Forums

Pages Served
We received
page views since August 2004

Security Sources

FTC
OnGuard Online
ISO 17799 ISO 27001
ISO 27000 Toolkit
ISO 27001 & 27000
Cryptography
Security Policies

Computer Forensics World: Forums

Computer Forensics World :: View topic - Foreign Forensics support
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foreign Forensics support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PzR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Foreign Forensics support Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

My US based firm is assembling a team to provide forensics support in Europe, Canada and Mexico.

Arrangements will vary on a per case basis. We will co-venture on some, pay hourly or flat-rate on others, and refer some completely out.

If you're open to such arrangements, please PM me.

And if you are an experienced Forensics EXPERT, an Italian citizen, fluent in Italian (of course,) and currently located in Italy, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
-PzR
[/b]
agessen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Forensics in Europe Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm US based EnCE born in Russia and consequently fluent in Russian. I'm interested in European assignments.
You can reach me at agessen at ibiltd.us or at 508.904.9383.
Best regards,
Alex Gessen
PzR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Alex! I'll email you directly...
TheSeeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Foreign Forensics support Reply with quote

PzR wrote:

I've like to get in contact with you but it looks like the PM feature of this board is not functioning. If you're still looking drop me an email through my profile.
PzR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Foreign Forensics support Reply with quote

TheSeeker wrote:
PzR wrote:

I've like to get in contact with you but it looks like the PM feature of this board is not functioning. If you're still looking drop me an email through my profile.

I will contact you. We've handled the immediate need though... Thanks for your interest!
Amalaviya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Interested in Canada Reply with quote

I am Canadian PR and having EnCE with 3 years of experience and would like to work on your proposal. Please contact me on my personal email account ashok_malaviya @ hotmail.com
micheleferrazzano

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Foreign Forensics support Reply with quote

PzR wrote:
Dear Friends,

My US based firm is assembling a team to provide forensics support in Europe, Canada and Mexico.

Arrangements will vary on a per case basis. We will co-venture on some, pay hourly or flat-rate on others, and refer some completely out.

And if you are an experienced Forensics EXPERT, an Italian citizen, fluent in Italian (of course,) and currently located in Italy, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
-PzR
[/b]

Hi,
we are in Italy and have a long experience.
Our website is http : // www . periziainformatica . it (in italian only).
If you need our support in Italy, we are available.

Bye

Michele
thanners

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Always interested in establishing good partner relationships Reply with quote

I am based in the Dallas TX area and travel world wide as need in support of computer forensic and other investigative matters.

If I can be of assistance please contact me at thanners (at) 1stforensicconsulting.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Employment Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: