Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 am Post subject: Informational Interview
Hello, I'm new around here. I'm currently taking Computer Forensic classes at DeVry. In my career class I need to ask some information interview questions about the field of my choice (Computer Forensics) and I was wondering if anyone can answer some questions for me. It is not possible to answer all questions, but if you have the time, go right ahead.
Thank you for your time.
1. What is your exact title?
2. What is a typical day on this job really like?
3. How did you get into this field?
4. What do you like about your job? Any dislikes?
5. Does your work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
6. What kind of experience or training is required?
7. How do you stay current in your knowledge?
8. What would you recommend I do at this point to get into this field?
9. How many hours do you work?
10. Why did this type of work interest you, and how did you get started?
11. How would you describe the working atmosphere and the people with whom you work?
12. If your job progresses as you like, what would be the next step in your career?
13. How is the economy affecting this industry?
14. Do you have to put in much overtime or work on weekends?
15. Do you ever take work home with you?
16.How does your time use vary? Are there busy and slow times or is the work activity fairly constant?
17. Describe some of the toughest situations you've faced in this job.
18. To what extent do you interact with customers/clients?
19. Are there aspects to your job that are repetitious?
20. Is multi-tasking a skill that is required for this job?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum