Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forensic Downloads
· Forensics Feedback
· Forums
· Members List
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Training Reviews
· Web Links
· Your Account

Our Membership

Latest: Nein
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
Overall: 29410

Computer Forensics
This is a free and open peer to peer medium for digital and computer forensics professionals and students. Please help us maintain it by contributing and perhaps linking to us from your own website.

Recent Posts

Hostile work enviornment
 Can anyone suggest me a topic under printers forensics
 Unallocated clustered as court evidence
 Encryption
 I know how to recover ost file 2016

Computer Forensics World Forums

Pages Served
We received
page views since August 2004

Security Sources

FTC
OnGuard Online
ISO 17799 ISO 27001
ISO 27000 Toolkit
ISO 27001 & 27000
Cryptography
Security Policies

Computer Forensics World: Forums

Computer Forensics World :: View topic - Opportunity - Computer Forensics Consultant - New York
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opportunity - Computer Forensics Consultant - New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FTIrecruiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Opportunity - Computer Forensics Consultant - New York Reply with quote

Great entry level opportunity in New York for a computer forensics consultant with a successful firm in the Ediscovery and Litigation consulting services industry.
Visit our Careers website to apply for the position: http : // tbe . taleo . net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FTICONSULTING&cws=1&rid=1837
Aristide1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've applied to two positions at FTI. I am a recent graduate, meet all your requirements for the two positions, as well as many of your preferred skills, with substantial experience there.

Nothing happened.
CrimeStopper88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested in this job, applied multiple times without a response. Meet criteria in job recommendations.
Aristide1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called them, they claim they have had many submissions and we will be contacted.

FWIW
jfk92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have applied multiple times and received no response, not even a confirmation of application.....waste of time.
Aristide1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first job I applied to here was filled/closed out and nobody every called me.

Other places have sent me automated messages the position was filled.
Aristide1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I got notification from Indeed.com about an opening at FTI. To cover my bases I decided to apply, only to find out this is the same position I had applied for months ago. I was fully qualified then and now.

I don't understand this place. But if nothing else it keeps the people at the unemployment office happy I'm trying.

So I went to the page marked "Contact Us" and filled it out. When I clicked submit I got error 404, page not found. Draw your own conclusions.
Aristide1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, the open position is TE-1837, it's the same position as the original post made here. See the link.

To make life interesting I notified them at their "support" email address of the existence of this thread. They had no interest, which if nothing else shows their usual pattern.
Aristide1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http : // www . indeed . com /viewjob?jk=e4ef45614a34661e&chnl=job&atk=15qraoaku0k304rr&jsa=9703&inchal=apiresults

And the position is still open.
rockywillson1892

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a job in IT support field. I think this is an old thread but if anyone has vacancy details or knowledge about ongoing recruitment in IT companies, please let me know.

Moderator Note: Direct link removed
Aristide1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocky, it's almost impossible to get experience in this field if you don't already have some. Entry level positions are being [filled]by experienced people. What happens to people without experience? Well many out here would like to see a solid constructive answer to that question.

Certs are not the answer when the employer wants experience as well.

Good luck.

Updated for missing word.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Computer Forensics World Forum Index -> Employment Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: