Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:03 pm Post subject: ISO17025 Training_CCL Group Training Academy
Finding out how 17025 works, has been implemented and is achieved, is the start of the process. By using CCL, you will not only learn about 17025 but we will include a tour of the Labs where it is upheld so that you can see it in action, in a real operational environment. Lecturing and presentations alone are not enough.
10 questions to ask about Digital Evidence that 17025 addresse
1) Are your technical staff and management committed to providing good quality examinations?
2) Was the digital evidence tainted or compromised whilst it was collected or stored?
3) Are you staff qualified to use the tools and present evidence?
4) Are documented procedures available for review?
5) Is the case documentation handled in the correct way?
6) What quality assurance procedures are in place?
7) Is the examiner competent to perform the examination?
8) Have you validated the software used to conduct your examination?
9) Can you demonstrate a full chain of custody for the data?
10) Have you managed your processes and procedures in accordance with ISO17025?
To find out more visit our website: http :// www . cclgroupltd . com/product/iso-17025/
or email us directly at: training(at)cclgroupltd.com or alternatively message me on here.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum