Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:10 pm Post subject: Forensic Investigations Analyst - New York
I hope you guys donít mind me posting this up, (and I understand recruiters have got a bad rep over the years), but the company I work for is different. We are all incredibly technology based people, for instance I lectured in forensics at a UK university, and have always had an interest in the computer based side of things, and my colleagues are specialists in things like Information Security, and Big Fast Data. We work with some of the worlds top CISOs in hiring the very best people to fill their very niche roles. Basically we are quality, NOT volume, we partner with our candidate and clients to ensure nobodies time is wasted and you get the job you deserve, and the client gets the very best candidates available.
I am looking for someone to fill a Forensic Analyst Role I have open with a New York hedge fund, a seriously great company to work for, and they use the most bleeding edge technology available. The client is looking for someone who can successfully support a forensic and traditional investigative function in a corporate environment, responding to policy incidents.†
Core competencies for this role include:
- Conducting forensic examinations;
- Assembling supporting evidence from a variety of sources;
- Assisting other corporate groups to resolve issues;
- Coordinating with Human Resources and Legal representatives to appropriately respond to incidents;
- Responding to computer incidents involving suspected malware, data leakage prevention;
- Assessing computer security sensor events;
- Drafting policies and procedures related to IT Security.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience conducting forensic examinations in a medium to large corporate setting (or equivalent consulting experience).
- Experience working with a traditional investigative function either in a corporate or law enforcement environment.
- Experience working closely with other IT Security functions such as Operations, Architecture, and Physical Security.
- Experience and demonstrated skill with at least one of the leading forensic tool sets: FTK, EnCase, ProDiscover, Xways, SIFT, etc.
- Strong writing skills and desire to document investigative conclusions.
- Current working knowledge of both data leakage prevention technology, and intrusion detection systems.
- A body of experience that includes either system administration or forensic investigation involving both Windows and Linux operating environments.
- Ability to work independently while exercising sound judgment.
- Experience interpreting corporate Code of Conduct and technology policy documents both while assessing potential misconduct, and for the purpose of improving and refining the documents.
- Computer security or computer forensic certification such as: CISSP, EnCE, ACE, SANS, etc.
- Must be a US citizen or be able to work in the US.†
If you think this fits you, feel free to call me: +44 20 7993 6651 (UK) or +1 646 688 4499 (US)
or email me: Thomas.Paffett at techfellow.co.uk and I can call you back.
We are always open to referrals, and referral fees for successful candidates are applicable.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum