CSI Effect

Mar 18, 2016
Hello!

I hope all is well! Im a graduate student doing research and I need help. I was wondering if people could help me out and take my survey. The survey must be completed by individuals in the forensic field. The link to the survey is below:

"https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFV5LXH"

If clicking on the doesn't not work, please just copy and paste the web address box.

It is quick and should not take more than 5 minutes. Also, if you could pass it along to your fellow forensic scientist, I would really appreciate it!
​
Thank You!

Moderator Note: Direct links are not allowed.

athulin

Experienced Member
Oct 18, 2007
Ratings
futurecrimesolver said:
The survey must be completed by individuals in the forensic field.
As it cannot be completed (truthfully) by anyone outside the US, I think it would have been useful to add that information as well.

SgtJackie

Nov 30, 2015
I did it, but I had to put Alabama as I live in Scotland and there was not an option for non-US participants. Also one of your questions said "exits" when I think you meant to put "exists". I do not want to seem picky but I think it might make some participants misunderstand the question.

About us

• Our community began in 2004. Since this time, we have grown to have over 29,000+ members within the DFIR & Cyber Security community.

We are happy to announce that this forum is now under new ownership with the goal to once again become the main Digital Forensics Forum on the internet for DFIR, OSINT and Cyber Security.

If you can think of ways to help us improve, please let us know.

We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds.

We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu