How to increase customer reliability on my payment system?

Smith

Dec 29, 2008
Hi,
I am running a well reputed ecommerce website. I have so many customers who visit on my website but they don’t rely on my online payment system I don’t know why please give me suggestions.

Dec 31, 2006
I just love when someone comes in on their first post and asks for a suggestion for a service and then someone comes in on their first post and suggests a wonderful solution. If I were the betting type I would say either both posts are from the same or very similar IPs.

If you do a Google search of the suggested company you will see hundreds of exactly worded recommendations on all manner of forums. Really just more SPAM. That alone would make me choose almost any company but the one that was recommended.

Complete

Administrator
Aug 19, 2006
You are absolutely correct - same IP. I edited the spam, but didn't delete so Admin5 could either ban the IP or remove the entire thread if he wishes.

About us

• Our community began in 2004. Since this time, we have grown to have over 29,000+ members within the DFIR & Cyber Security community.

We are happy to announce that this forum is now under new ownership with the goal to once again become the main Digital Forensics Forum on the internet for DFIR, OSINT and Cyber Security.

If you can think of ways to help us improve, please let us know.

We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds.

We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu