Windows Forensics and Incident Recovery

savanted1

Nov 4, 2004
Dear, Forum

I have just purchased the book entitled Windows Forensics and Incident Recovery and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback they could give on the title.

Regards

Sep 2, 2004
Well, as the author, I'd suggest checking out the page for the book on Amazon, as well as the recent reviews on Slashdot and in SC Magazine.

Thanks for purchasing the book! If you're interested in standalone EXE versions of the tools (FSP, FRU) listed in the book, drop by the book's web site.

Thanks!

H. Carvey
"Windows Forensics and Incident Recovery"
http://www.windows-ir.com

savanted1

Nov 4, 2004
Dear, Mr. Carvey

I will probably be using the BIND versions as much as possible but I will be using the Windows platform as well. Thanks for acknowledging myself and my efforts to be a studious mentee. Very respectfully and best wishes.

Regards

nitinchfi

Nov 12, 2005
**Forensic GOOD BOOKZ&&&

<t>Hi,<br/>
<br/>
Just see "FILE SYSTEM FORENSIC ANALYSIS"<br/>
<br/>
Its very good book to help understand the FS before just understanding the Forensics.</t>

About us

• Our community began in 2004. Since this time, we have grown to have over 29,000+ members within the DFIR & Cyber Security community.

We are happy to announce that this forum is now under new ownership with the goal to once again become the main Digital Forensics Forum on the internet for DFIR, OSINT and Cyber Security.

If you can think of ways to help us improve, please let us know.

We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds.

We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu